Saturday 27 August 2011

Laughter is the best medicine!

Hi everyone

I hope that you will find my blog helpful with useful health/homeopathic information and news of events that may interest you.

I hope that you will find my blog funny but don't worry I will find jokes to share,
I'll not be telling you my own!

I hope you will find my blog informative, worthwhile and that it will give you some insight in to what homeopaths do and what we hope to achieve.

Today a joke:
From Nick Helm who won first prize for the funniest joke at the Edinburgh Fringe.

'I needed a password 8 characters long, so I picked Snow White and the Seven Dwarves'. (Hope you liked this one?!!)

Who was it said 'laughter is the best medicine'?
I can't say that I know and I won't tell you jokes during a consultation (promise) but I always hope that you will feel better when you leave compared to when you arrived. 

Wishing you all well for this bank holiday week!


Bye for now
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment