Friday 23 March 2012

Balance!

Hi everyone

I had a pasty for my lunch today, not that interesting I know but it was a bit too salty for my taste and this set me thinking about recipes and the art of baking.
A recipe is usually tried and tested, tweaked and perfected until the end result is as delcious as possible. The end product is a perfect balance between all the ingredients, no one taste dominating, a blend just right for the eating.

This is what we are also trying to achieve with our lives I think, a balance between all the things that need our attention and the interesting things we like to do. Too many things that drain our energy and not enough time to have fun, rest and regroup can mean the loss of balance that can eventually lead to ill health.

One of the things that I have noticed with people as they undergo a course of homeopathy is that they naturally find a better balance in their lives. I have also noticed this with myself. Part of what homeopathy does could therefore be summed up as a return to balance.

Hoping for a balanced week!



Bye for now
Brenda x

No comments:

Post a Comment