Friday 18 January 2013

‘It’s all about balance’...

Hi everyone

‘It’s all about balance’. I can hear myself saying this phrase more and more in consultations as I reflect back to people what I have heard them say. As we become busier and busier I feel we have less and less time to notice what is happening to us and how we might be struggling to cope. One of the things I can do when people talk to me is to highlight areas that seem to be out of balance.
Problems arise when we don't listen to the messages that our body is trying to send us. When things are getting too much the signs will be there. Those niggling aches and pains are annoying but they could also be a sign that your body isn't as balanced as it could be. It would be far better to listen at this stage than keep going.
If we don't listen to what our body is trying to tell us, then what I find is that our body will send more urgent messages, symptoms become worse and eventually we have to stop altogether. It then takes longer to get back into a balanced place and resolve problems.
Let’s try to tune in to what our body is telling us and find that place of balance, let’s be as healthy as we can be this year.
  Wishing you all a happy week.


Bye for now
Brenda x

No comments:

Post a Comment