Friday 5 April 2013

How easy it is to forget to count our blessings!


Hi everyone

How easy it is to forget to count our blessings! This morning I had a lovely walk with our dog and was reminded of how beautiful our countryside is and how fortunate we are to live here. Cornwall is amazing!
I guess we all forget to stop now and again and be thankful for all the good things that we have. It is easy to get bogged down with the stuff of everyday, with the bad news, with the negative.
However, if we could focus on the good news, the positives in our lives then I think we would all feel a bit better.
Our bodies are also amazing and I am reminded that I need to remember to be grateful when I feel well. Let’s not just think about our health when it dips and we become poorly. Of course I believe that homeopathy is a very good way of helping people to feel as well as they can, it definitely works for me.
To find out more about homeopathy have a look at www.homeopathyactiontrust.org

Wishing you a great week.


Bye for now
Brenda x

No comments:

Post a Comment