Friday 14 June 2013

It is Homeopathy Awareness week...

Hi everyone

It is Homeopathy Awareness week and this year homeopaths are focusing on the uses of homeopathy in sport. Being the mum to boys who play rugby I have firsthand experience of the use of arnica to help relieve those rugby injuries and believe me it is very effective!  Have a look at the Society of Homeopaths website for an article with more information on how homeopathy can help with sporting injuries  http://www.homeopathy-soh.org/2012/06/homeopathy-awareness-week-14th-21st-june/ 
Why not give me a ring for a chat on how homeopathy could help your specific needs? Contact me on 07967 276336.
This week my attention has also been drawn to a new website promoting homeopathy and helping people find a homeopath in their area. There are also a number of testimonials from patients who have found homeopathy helpful. If you are wondering if homeopathy could help you have a look at http://www.findahomeopath.org.uk/Testimonials and give me a ring on
07967 276336.
Wishing you well

Bye for now
Brenda x

No comments:

Post a Comment