Friday 6 September 2013

A Chinese saying ‘to take medicine only when you are sick is like digging a well when you are thirsty...

Hi everyone

While reading a book about holistic health for dogs, I came across this Chinese saying ‘to take medicine only when you are sick is like digging a well when you are thirsty. It is already too late......The Yellow Emperor’s Classic of Internal Medicine 2500BC. This is exactly right isn’t it; the best way to keep healthy is to work on prevention, because as we know prevention is better than cure!

With this thought in mind it is time to think about your yearly homeopathic ‘MOT’. As the season changes from summer in to autumn we need to be thinking about preparing for winter, I know we don’t even want to think about it but far better to sort out these little niggles now before they become bigger problems. I am offering my homeopathic health check for £20 this year, good value, if I do say so myself, as you will come away with a winter survival plan, appropriate remedies and advice on how best to look after your health during the winter months. What’s not to like? Contact me for more details on 07967 276336.
Bye for now
Brenda x







 



No comments:

Post a Comment