Friday 8 November 2013

Today as I was walking in the woods...

Hi everyone

Today as I was walking in the woods in the rain with our dear dog Meg, I was reminded to live in the moment. Meg was having a lovely time sniffing the piles of fallen leaves, listening for things to chase, following trails left by other animals; she wasn’t worried by the rain or the chill in the air. Meg doesn’t have lots of baggage to drag around with her, she lives for the moment she is in and enjoys it. A lesson for me and for us all I think.


The woods were beautiful today, the autumn leaves washed with rain were even more colourful and the quiet was so restful. I am glad that I didn’t miss it by being bogged down with my stuff. Thank you Meg.

Wishing you all a good week.

Bye for now
Brenda x





No comments:

Post a Comment