Sunday 11 September 2011

Positive thinking!

Hi everyone

As I was wondering through my sitting room on Saturday afternoon, I heard one of the tv football commentators quote Forrest Gump, 'life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get!' I think we can all relate to this and it set me thinking.

I feel it is what we make of what life sends us that matters and the more positive we can be the better, but of course this isn't always easy. Johnny Wilkinson the rugby player is well know for visualising a postive outcome before he takes his kicks
(didn't go quite so well in England's first world cup match though) and the more positive we can be in our life the more likely it is that things will turn out better than we hoped.

There are lots of self help books out there to help us find ways of putting the positivity back. My favourite at the moment is Deepak Chopra's 'The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success'. Perhaps it could be an inspiration to you too?

By the way if we are talking chocolates my favourites are the soft centres, (orange creams and especially peppermint creams!)

Hope you have a week filled with positive things!


Bye for now
Brenda


 








No comments:

Post a Comment