Saturday 1 October 2011

Homeopathy is like....

Hi everyone

Having had a little bit of a lie in on Wednesday morning, I was struck by the less than tidy state of my kitchen when I came downstairs. It didn't take too long to sort out, once I got started, after a cup of tea I have to say and a slice of toast! It did set me thinking though about my work as a homeopath.

Often when someone comes for their first appointment the story of their ill health  can seem to be confused, untidy, even chaotic. However, as the case unfolds over the following appointments and the homeopathic medicines get to work I think gradually order happens. Things get tidied up, connections between life events and health and well being are made, patterns emerge and balance can return.

I think being treated with homeopathy is a bit like the benefit from tidying up a messy kitchen. A clean kitchen is ready for whatever a husband and sons (in my case) can throw at it, a dirty kitchen just gets more and more chaotic! So with our health, being as healthy as possible allows us to recover more quickly from the stresses life throws our way. For me, homeopathy is a good way to 'tidy up' my health and I love helping others to do the same.
 
Hope you all have a fabulous week!


Bye for now
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment