Saturday 15 October 2011

No fuss homeopathy!

Hi everyone

I like to call the way I work as a homeopath, 'No fuss homeopathy'. This means that I practice homeopathy without imposing upon you a long list of things you can't do once you begin to take the homeopathic medicines or even a long list of things you must do.

My aim is to empower you, not to restrict you even more. You won't hear me say anything about avoiding mint/mint flavours or about buying mint free toothpaste. I won't ban you from drinking coffee but if you are drinking too much then it is my experience that you will naturally reduce your in take as the homeopathic remedies get to work and help you restore the balance in your life.

It is my belief that being treated with homeopathy doesn't have to be hard work. Any changes that do come about in lifestyle or attitudes are a natural progression as you return to being as well as you can be. Don't be surprised then if you do drop the 6 cups of coffee down to 1 a day, that the desire to smoke decreases and the need for that evening alcoholic tipple or three reduces. Your diet will probably become healthier and you will may well begin to exercise again. All pointers that you are getting back to your old self, without me laying down the law!

Have a great week.


Bye for now
Brenda x

No comments:

Post a Comment