Sunday 15 January 2012

'There are more things in heaven and earth Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy'

Hi everyone

'There are more things in heaven and earth Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy'

A quote from Shakespeare's Hamlet and the theme for this weeks blog!

One of the problems some people have with homeopathy is that they don't know how it works and therefore can't accept that it does! Well I would say that I don't know how the tv works but I have evidence that it does. I certainly can't work out how I can type this and it will appear on my blog and on your computer screens via the internet. However, I know that it will.

It wasn't until the 1980's that science began to understand how morphine worked in the body but it had been used for years as a pain killing drug. It's effects were well known. Today modern drugs act on the body but we don't necessarily fully understand how but we can observe their effects.

I know homeopathy works because I can see the effects it has on my patients and I know the help it has given me and my family.
There is also scientific evidence that backs up my observations. So indeed there are more things in heaven and earth!




Bye for now
Brenda x

No comments:

Post a Comment