Sunday 26 February 2012

My CPD experience!

Hi everyone
 
Homeopaths like other professionals commit to life long learning; we call this continuing professional development or CPD for short. I have just completed a CPD course called Orion which is run by Mike Bridger and Dion Tabret from the Contemporary College of Homeopathy (the college where I studied for my licentiate  to be a homeopath). I have a lovely new certificate to say that I made it through and reached the required standard to become one of the courses graduates. I am pleased with myself as I expect you can tell!

The Orion course ran for two days each month over the last five months, so quite a commitment in both time and brain power, both valuable and often in short supply of late! However, I feel that the course has been very helpful to me and will also benefit my patients because I have gained new knowledge, revised and revisited ideas and methods that needed some more thought and spent time with some lovely new people. All in all I feel energised and am reminded of the wonders that homeopathy can achieve.

I have been fortunate to be able to attend Orion and learn so much but I am also very lucky to be able to keep learning and adding to my knowledge each day as I work with people who are experiencing the help that homeopathy can bring.
Each day is infact a CPD day and we are all doing it.

Am just off now to get my certificate framed!

Have a great week and happy CPD!
 

Bye for now
Brenda x

No comments:

Post a Comment