Friday 10 February 2012

Some thoughts about life...

Hi everyone

I would like to share some thoughts with you about life. I know, sounds a bit heavy but bear with me.

First of all let me put things in to context. I recently attended a funeral and the vicar in his address highlighted three very important points about life. These points really resonated with me and I hope he doesn't mind me passing them on to you.

Life is short, no matter how long we live it is but a speck in time. It is what we do with that life that matters.

We take each other for granted. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?

We don't know what tomorrow will bring but there is a time for everything, a time to dance and a time to die, a time to sow and a time to reap..............

Some really big things to think about I felt. I will leave you with these thoughts.

Hope you all have a great week.


Bye for now
Brenda x

No comments:

Post a Comment