Thursday 21 June 2012

Time vampires!

Hi everyone
 
I didn't think that I watched much television but I have made a discovery. Since the football has been on tv I have been reading a lot more and not watching tv as much. I have realised that tv for me is a time vampire, swallowing up time without me noticing.

I am really enjoying the peace of reading quietly in the evenings and feel better for it too. I must remember to be more selective in my choice of tv viewing and watch out for time vampires in the future.

What are your time vampires? The things that you take up your precious time but don't really help much? Reclaiming time from our time vampires is very rewarding and gives us space to take some 'me time', which is often the time that is neglected as we rush around keeping all the balls in the air!  Have a good look and see what is eating up your time, you may be surprised as I was!
 
Wishing you all a happy week


Bye for now
Brenda x

No comments:

Post a Comment