Thursday 13 September 2012

Homeopathy is indeed amazing or even amazeballs!


Hi everyone

I heard on the radio this week that some new words have been added to the Collins on line dictionary, 'amazeballs' for instance which is an expression of enthusiastic approval. What a great word.

I began to wonder how new words come about and also how existing words are used in new ways? Do you remember during the Olympics hearing the expression 'to podium' as in 'I hope that I can podium' a new way of using a familiar word, meaning the hope of coming first, second or third in an event and receiving a medal on the podium. I guess it's common use of the word or expression that makes it popular and passes it in to everyday use and understanding.

I am thinking that the more of us that talk about homeopathy the better and I think we need to be telling as many people as possible that the experience of homeopathy is indeed amazing or even amazeballs!


Wishing you all a happy week


Bye for now
Brenda x

No comments:

Post a Comment