Sunday 30 September 2012

Out & About!

Hi everyone

I have been out and about this last couple of weeks meeting lots of lovely people. I was at the Health and Well Being Fair in Bodmin on Sept 15th and I gave a talk to a lovely group of local women last Friday, the Wadebridge Bosom Pals. It's always good to spread the word about homeopathy letting people know what homeopathy can do and people are very interested in the way homeopaths work.

On my travels one of the things I have been focusing on is women's health and the help that homeopathy can give. In my practice I see ladies who come for  help with a wide range of problems. These include pre-menstrual tension, painful periods, menopausal problems, cystitis, irritable bowel syndrome, help during pregnancy, childbirth and after the baby arrives. Women also seek help for anxiety, depression, lack of self confidence, insomnia and many other conditions that I find respond well to homeopathy, such as fibromyalgia and ME. I have seen a number of ladies who have sought help for skin complaints such as eczema and acne and also for hay fever.

The ailments that people bring to their homeopath are many and varied and the help we can offer them is individualised to their particular case. It is true to say that two people with hot flushes, for example, may be given two different medicines depending on their own experience of the symptoms. Homeopathy is tailored to you and I think all my patients like that, not just the ladies. I believe that homeopathy is indeed medicine for the 21st century.
Wishing you all a happy week


Bye for now
Brenda x

No comments:

Post a Comment