Friday 27 April 2012

Time to "declutter"...


Hi everyone
         
It is a perceived wisdom that clutter inhibits the free flow of energy and creativity.
Therefore every week I put 'decluttering' in my plan for the week and often  Wednesday arrives and there is it in my daily plan waiting for me to do some.

Now depending on how energetic I feel the decluttering I do can be anything from clearing the pile of post on the kitchen worktop to a clean sweep of all the things that have acculmulated on almost any available surface! Isn't it interesting that once one item is left on a table it doesn't take long for other items to arrive and there it is clutter!

The most satisfying decluttering is the kind that involves removing things from the house, either to recycling, charity shops, friends or the dust bin. A proper 'turn out'. I feel very good when I have achieved this. Trying to follow the principle of one thing in, one thing out helps but I still have much to work on with decluttering I think.
         
Wishing you all a happy week


Bye for now
Brenda x

No comments:

Post a Comment