Saturday 4 August 2012

Olympic Joy & Success!

Hi everyone
  
Aren't the Olympics fabulous? I think we can be proud of what we have achieved in staging this incredible event and in the achievements of all those althletes taking part. It has been amazing watching so many different sports and seeing how incredible we are as human beings.

I was listening to the radio on Friday and the father of one of the gold medalists was speaking about his delight at his son's success but also about how as parents we want our children to be happy, fulfilled and achieve their potential. I was thinking that this is exactly right but also that we all need to have our purpose whatever that may be and to find fulfilment in our lives.

What are the things that stop us finding the best of ourselves? Well I think good health is vital and this is where homeopathy comes in because it is so helpful in bringing us to the best health that we are capable of.

We are not all destined to be olympians and it is true that I struggle swimming one length of the pool and I have been known to fall off my bike but with the help of homeopathy I can be as well as I can be and do my best to help others who come for homeopathic treatment.

Wishing you all a happy week


Bye for now
Brenda x

No comments:

Post a Comment