Friday 10 August 2012

Time to enjoy yourself!

Hi everyone
 
Another great week of sport and sporting acheivements. I hope that the olympics has 'inspired a generation'. The hope being that children and adults a like will try something new/different and find a sport that interests them, is satisfying and gives them pleasure. For me it is yogacise, not cycling or swimming I am afraid, we know I'm not very good at these! I have been enjoying yogacise/bodybalance for a long time and find it is just what I need.
 
It is important for us all to find things that nuture us and to make the time to enjoy them. How easy is it to make excuses to ourselves and not make the time to do the things that give us pleasure. However, if we do spend time nuturing ourselves then we feel better and are more able to whizz through our daily tasks, keeping all the balls in the air so to speak! It is all part of being as healthy as possible and is therefore very important!

Exercise is one way of nuturing ourselves, but let's not forget our creative side, hobbies are important too. It's a holistic thing, health. Sorting one area is good but let's remember the whole.
 
Wishing you all a happy week


Bye for now
Brenda x

1 comment:

  1. Too true ! I love the idea of being able to whizz through my daily activities.

    ReplyDelete